mb2 build up..Starter problem!

Raz s

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks lads! I got it off of a oddysey import in the scrappy along with the loom and switch etc. I did manage to blag it and say it was an aerial , im sure you guys know how much these can go for when you can actually find one ! :D mega bargain!!!!!!

I havnt wired it up to the switch though, I have wired it up to a rear window switch in my centre console, as i have peasant spec with no rear leccys :lol: I would have liked it on the pole switch but it wouldn't fit any where where it would have looked factory.

A bit of an update too. Changed plugs to bosch quad electrode, changed oil and filter also gave it some slick 50 as a preventative measure. Im thinking timing belt at the weekend dependent on the weather.

DSC_0536_zpsd9589798.jpg

DSC_0545_zpsff3ba1f9.jpg

Real good oil valvoine.

I had a nasty top end tick if starting car hot with Mobil and magnatec.

changed to valvoline and I've never heard the tick again. Used it for last 4 changes.

Real good oil valvoine.

I had a nasty top end tick if starting car hot with Mobil and magnatec.

changed to valvoline and I've never heard the tick again. Used it for last 4 changes.

Thats good to know, i have never used it before.

Right guys i know it's a long shot but im gonna be abit of a cheeky t**t lol

The thing is i have just bought some really good 4 matching tyres for my m off my mate (with the volvo's) so ill be wanting to put them on pretty soon.

Although i could get tyres put straight on near enough im wanting to get my vtis powder coated or ill paint them either way there gonna be off the car for a week or so. Soooo i dont really want to have to buy another set of wheels just for the sake of a week or two i dont really have the space or money to do this. So does any one have any old wheels what so ever that i could borrow for a week or two (4x114) ? I will return the favor and i would be very grateful :D

It's worth a shot :lol:

I'd rather you buy the Rota's I've got :lol:

Id honestly love to mate,How much are you after again.

I've dropped them to £400 mate! Not a mark on them and tyres have loads of tread as they only saw 2 or 3000 miles!