VTECDECK's MC2 VTi

VTECDeck

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure there 205/45 17 :?:

red rocker= [smitten.gif]

Yes they are, there a size to big. Although its had the effect Of making the speedo spot on.

But this started tonight

DD4271B9-1CE5-42A1-B2DD-D2BB4E252EE1-34996-00002F3410C490BB.jpg

So the OEM winters will be back on while I save for 16" JDM Goodness, I'm leaning towards SSR type Cs ATM, 16x8 et30 with 205 45 16 T1Rs

That's cool Tom :)

I don't know whether to put a standard grill back on? Or to smooth the badge out?

Do the chrome delete on the lights to tie it all together ;)

I'm going to do this next week if I get a free evening. I'm going back into education tomorrow so I'm going to have less free time.

I'm becoming a student again. Wasted an oppertunity 2 years back and I've regretted it since, 4 long years ahead of me now but at the end of it I'll hopefully be a Civil engineer and it will all be worth it.

I always hated boot spoilers when I was looking and aerodecks but now I have one I love it!!

Also the postman bought me a present from america today, meet my new twin loop backbox

64B0B58A-10A1-4299-8CD7-6A57F40B53A2-37340-0000328898084772.jpg

I'm welding it on tomorrow night. Making the hanger will be interesting :-/ it seems to work though because I shouted through it at the wife and she said it was like a whisper.

it seems to work though because I shouted through it at the wife and she said it was like a whisper.

So what did you call her :twisted:

:lol::lol:

rlol.gif1

Twin loop looks awesome!

I'm going to get my OEM wheels refurbed for the winter soon! They have better tyres so I trust them more for when the wet/icy weather comes! :lol:

Will you have to get the RMF header from the states too?

it seems to work though because I shouted through it at the wife and she said it was like a whisper.

So what did you call her :twisted:

:lol::lol:

rlol.gif1

Twin loop looks awesome!

I'm going to get my OEM wheels refurbed for the winter soon! They have better tyres so I trust them more for when the wet/icy weather comes! :lol:

Will you have to get the RMF header from the states too?

Yeh Ive got a good friend who lives in Washington though and that makes things easier. My OEM wheels have about £400 worth of tires on alone! Taking it as a good sign that the car was looked after.