Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Last time I saw wood in a door it was holding a window up :lol:

Had to do that on my nova! :lol:

This was in a Senator so all under the same badge! :lol:

My brothers Nova had a broken ratchet in place of a bolt holding the back of the seat upright! [smash.gif]

My mind went completely in the wrong direction when I read that :shock:WACK11111

I'm not surprised the messages you've been sending me, tell your woman to stop holding off on you! :lol:

My mind went completely in the wrong direction when I read that :shock:WACK11111

I'm not surprised the messages you've been sending me, tell your woman to stop holding off on you! :lol:

She doesn't ;)

Does she make you a sandwich after? WACK11111

She doesn't ;)

:lol: No, a cup of tea normally. God i'm old WACK11111

That must mean I'm catching up then because a cuppa doesn't sound like a bad idea! :lol:

She doesn't ;)

That must mean I'm catching up then because a cuppa doesn't sound like a bad idea! :lol:

How off topic have we gone here, Mr brown? [smash.gif]:lol:

I think we're okay because his initials are MB so it's all relative to the forum, the Civic M :lol:

She doesn't ;)

How off topic have we gone here, Mr brown? [smash.gif]:lol:

LOL was just sitting at my mates thought i would check the forum, was just telling him how its meant to be my build thread and look how off topic they are going then i got to this message :lol::lol::lol:

Had a flick around with a torch under wheel arches other night and as expected end anti roll bar bushes were pretty knackered (goes towards explaining handling issue)

Noticed to my dismay that cv boot had split on both sides which will not help if as suspected cv joints are also knackered but not to worry asked my friend at local motor factors

He can get me both roll bar bushes and both cv joints with boots for £68.00 all in (he puts them through on staff discount) so ordered for next week.

Might do cv joints myself may get my rover mechanic to do them instead not sure yet but roll bar bushes should only take me half hour to do.

Had a flick around with a torch under wheel arches other night and as expected end anti roll bar bushes were pretty knackered (goes towards explaining handling issue)

Noticed to my dismay that cv boot had split on both sides which will not help if as suspected cv joints are also knackered but not to worry asked my friend at local motor factors

He can get me both roll bar bushes and both cv joints with boots for £68.00 all in (he puts them through on staff discount) so ordered for next week.

Might do cv joints myself may get my rover mechanic to do them instead not sure yet but roll bar bushes should only take me half hour to do.

Do MB3's come with an ARB then?

Odd that they would and the MC2 deck doesn't :o

Think he means the front?

If that's the case I have a nice MB6 rear anti roll bar that sir could have for nothing, doesn't include drop-links as they were knackered and broke upon removal. 8-)