Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Okay back to reality.....

I got some great goodies coming my way for my car

My mesh and left handed tin snips should arrive any day so i can redo grill and fill hole i cut in bumper, i got some interior wingmirror covers with tweeters mending their merry way

to me and the icing on top of the cake i shall be collecting in a couple of weeks... Can you guess what i am buying :?::?:

I am indeed which makes me really happy i decided to full restore on this new bumper before i even knew i was getting kit

At last that naughty ATR spoiler will have matching parts Pirates Here I Come.. Full Kit Baby Yeah!!!

I am indeed which makes me really happy i decided to full restore on this new bumper before i even knew i was getting kit

At last that naughty ATR spoiler will have matching parts Pirates Here I Come.. Full Kit Baby Yeah!!!

Proper good news mate! your m is going to look amazing with the kit on ! 8-)8-)8-)8-)

Sad news mot in a couple of months so no more goodies untill after she passes

Only essentials to get through mot for a bit still i can't complain as she has come along so much in the past few months or so well pretty much since buying your spoiler and catching the

modders disease from it.. :lol::lol::lol:

Sad news mot in a couple of months so no more goodies untill after she passes

Only essentials to get through mot for a bit still i can't complain as she has come along so much in the past few months or so well pretty much since buying your spoiler and catching the

modders disease from it.. :lol::lol::lol:

i know mate,,, once you pop! you can't stop! 8-)

LOL worst thing is i normally get offered stuff when i ain't got cash for it but i got to have it so i skint myself to make sure i do

Still mot and i got handling issues to sort she wanders about on the road so i prob got a few linkages and bushes to replace next

but of course if i find uprated parts i shall be forced to buy them over the standard parts from my much cheaper motor factors (a friend at work gets me staff discount) ;);)