Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Added the vtec decals as i finally found the sohc ones im really happy with them

Here a couple of pics

DSC_0737_zps4e9040fb.jpg

DSC_0738_zps912a4605.jpg

And yes i know my lovely rims are damaged but she is a work car had her about 11 months and over 17,000 miles have past already, but i will be getting them repaired again for the Japfest 2013 8-)8-)8-)

:shock: Backdoors, chap, the stickers should be on the backdoors [smash.gif]

Other than that they look great ;)

No i knew that but i prefer them on the front i checked lots of vti and vti-s build threads to see where they were supposed to go but decided i want to be different and that i

personally think they look better on the crease at the front [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

I taped the sticker (complete with backing still attached) on in four different places

1) oem (back doors)

2) just below black trim (front doors)

3) very bottom of door (front doors)

4) where they are now :lol::lol::lol:

Bloody hell dude, have you got a grudge against curbs? :lol:

Sticker looks good! 8-)

It happens man i park all night long in unfamiliar places and there are bits of curb or rocks (you get where im going the list goes on) sticking out that you can not see in the pitch black

plus one or two stupid errors by me, i guess i park her on average approx 250 times a week so its going to happen :cry::cry::cry:

:shock: Backdoors, chap, the stickers should be on the backdoors [smash.gif]

Other than that they look great ;)

X2 :o:o:o But its your motor mate! :mrgreen:

What they said, I think they look better on the back doors but it's your choice, nice though. :D

I am now the proud owner of a lovely mugen brace [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif] got to do the polishing thing and spray the brackets to my taste (black) i already got the stickers so not too long

Any way here are a few pics on the nearly famous red rug (bad lighting poxy energy bulbs so pics look blurry)

DSC_0743_zps5d85ac31.jpg

DSC_0742_zpsfd1c5ae0.jpg

Bet it looks familar :lol::lol::lol: de-ja-vu :?:?:?