Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

First things first here is a pic of grill with silver behind be gone

DSC_0756_zpsafe78b59.jpg

And as title suggests the brace is on found some good nut and bolts for the job for outside fixings but going to do it wednesdsay on my day off as got to drill out holes, remove wheels to gain access to do up and get dirty

but here are the pics of it

looks pretty good [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

DSC_0752_zpse26efda1.jpg

Further away brace still looks good but not so much the rest under the bonnet

DSC_0753_zps3d9878b2.jpg

Everbody Step To The Side

DSC_0754_zpsc88c5b58.jpg

Pretty happy with the way the brackets turned out

DSC_0755_zps0c2ab698.jpg

As many of you eagle eyed modders will spot i had to tough up the brackets a bit as some scratching occured when fitting them

i cheated and sprayed a bit of paint in the cap and used a tiny artist brush to touch up scratches

It looks a bit untidy under the bonnet but thats because since owning her i have only jettted under there once not long after i got her because it was dirt city :lol::lol:

this is the first of many under bonnet dressing and mods to occur so do bare with me 8-)8-)8-)

While you under with wheels off why not get rid of the Rez box :D

I have heard much talk about removing Rez Box could you please explain what purpose it serves and what i gain from losing it :lol::lol::lol: To be honest i don't know what it even looks like or does [smash.gif][smash.gif]

Nice strutbar, do you feel anny difference ?

LOL not even driven her yet but im going to work in her in half hour so will report back later tonight :D:D Although im not expecting much as my standard suspention is original and quite worn and loose :lol::lol:

Well Tom as said all about the Rez box sounds nice and I just feels on the bum dyno that bett better :D:D:D and if you do like I have remove it run a full cold air feed from front up in to box with k&n panel filter in its a lot more oooooooooooooo :D:D[smitten.gif]