Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Brace looks good mate, is it me or does it make the D series look smaller in the bay?

Also with the Rez box, remove it and try it, that way you can always put it back on (not that you will i bet lol)

LOL i was thinking the same when i looked at the pictures but it all looks good in the flesh :lol::lol:

:idea: you will need to fix the brace correctly to get all the benifits ie:the other bolts 4 in total ;)

Yes mate i know as mentioned above i will be doing them on wednesday [smash.gif] but i will say im not expecting much as my oem suspention is pretty tired but saying that i could notice it felt

tighter when i was working last night

I love that brace, a proper chunky looking one [smitten.gif] And nice work on the grill! I was going to buy one of those cheepo strut brace's on Fleabay, which only cost 20 quid with postage and I thought... nahh :lol:

I love that brace, a proper chunky looking one [smitten.gif] And nice work on the grill! I was going to buy one of those cheepo strut brace's on Fleabay, which only cost 20 quid with postage and I thought... nahh :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: step away from the cheap brace.... Don't blame you mate just keep your eyes peeled on fleabay as Knights brace and my brace both came up at the same time from two different sellers

Glad you like it im well chuffed with it it looks epic and was pleased with the result on the grill. Just got to order some pirates paint to spray grill surround (and rear chrome) and grill will be a good'en :D:D

You got the lip fixings sorted for the front yet boss hat man?

Yes mate got some that will do the job nicely. Hopefully getting front bumper sprayed within next couple of weeks so front lip can go on [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]