Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Thanks all for comments:

it mat look good in photos but front bumper is in real mess (one careless previous owner) and the trims along the bottom of the window are really bad

but the rest has survived the years very well

couple of spots of rust i will be on them soon i will fill them and primer them up then get someone who knows what they are doing to spray :lol::lol:

Looks good because i spent many hours colour cutting and polishing on quite a few occasions since buying her the very end of march this year

EmZvr: sorry mate cant see the image cheers anyway. The ones i saw were a different shape to standard MG ones may order them in a couple of weeks will post pics if i do order them. :D:D

It will look something like this. This is with stock MG ZS mirrors, I haven't seen one with repeaters. But I think oem MB6 mirros look better :?

DSC00092.jpg

Oh yes forgot by the way checked your build thread loving what you done looks damn good to me :):)

What are your plans with the engine?

Not really thought about that yet

Got to be a bit sensible as she is my work car so some economy would help

its got gearbox issue at moment so i have not been able to vtec her for ages (untill shes fixed)