Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Civic5 members are the best dude! ;)

Looks alright that does! Wasn't sure about keeping it pirates black but that goes well towards breaking up the colour!

Then again I'm a colour breaking whore at the minute and it'll get worse with the ideas I've got! :lol:

Cool thanks for comment

I think your comment has just convinced me that it needs to stay black and also when i put kit on it needs to be pirates as well

i am keeping all the original black just got to tidy up areas (like the window trims)

:D:D:D

Cool thanks for comment

I think your comment has just convinced me that it needs to stay black and also when i put kit on it needs to be pirates as well

i am keeping all the original black just got to tidy up areas (like the window trims)

:D:D:D

Haha mines Pirates black, I'm debating what to do with it when the car goes into paint, not colour coding but need to decide on keeping it Pirates black, do it nighthawk black or gunmetal grey! Needs tidying up either way :lol:

Civic5 members are the best dude! ;)

Indeed they are, apart from that unicyclingtom, he's a tool. ;)

We already knew that :lol::P

Love it mate! looks big don't it, did you start laughing like i did after you fitted it? :lol::lol: ,,, i like it! 8-)

Yes i did thats why first pic is the same angle as the one you showed me as that one made me laugh

best save some pennies for rest of kit then big expense getting kit sprayed pirates

P.S Loved your car in the flesh mate drove beautifully (gonna do the light conversion we spoke of) :lol::lol::lol:

Love it mate! looks big don't it, did you start laughing like i did after you fitted it? :lol::lol: ,,, i like it! 8-)

Yes i did thats why first pic is the same angle as the one you showed me as that one made me laugh

best save some pennies for rest of kit then big expense getting kit sprayed pirates

P.S Loved your car in the flesh mate drove beautifully (gonna do the light conversion we spoke of) :lol::lol::lol:

vtis kits are normaly pirates black already so you should be ok!