Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

i have not even taken to a garage yet to diagnose fault

when the horrible noise appeared i toned down my right foot and as i use her for work have actually done about 1700 miles since and its not got any louder or caused any grief

keeping below 3000-3500 ish it sound fine apart from a metalic hum from third gear upwards

ONLY APPROX 18 HOURS TO GO TILL I TAKE COLLECTION OF THE NAUGHTY SPOILER :lol::lol::lol:

LOL im a forty year old man and im getting excited about a tall spoiler :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you looking forward to it! Shes going to be all polished up and ready for you! 8-) See you later ;)

There is one on a NL forum and that guy is asking €150,- so you got yourself a bargain there :-)

I have indeed, i found them on ebay same price but in grey primer

if i got ebay one would have ended up getting it sprayed same colour as car this way can try something different

:idea::idea:

Been home half hour from going to collect spoiler (3hr there 2 and half back) was well worth it though, got to meet another member (Knight is a cool dude) and got to go in his car.

Funny i have never seen a vti inthe flesh before today got to see three :lol::lol:

while i was at Knights a guy turned up to collect his ebay purchase from him in a vti and when we went for a drive in Knighs we saw a highly modded one two mins from his house (he had never seen it before)

The drill is coming out tomorrow :D:D:D will post pics tomorrow evening once its on