Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

• 2 weeks later...

Small update but great news for my wallet 8-)8-)8-)

Went to see my mechanic today to arrange him to replace my broken quarter window (He is a rover breakers yard and top mechanic)

getting done wednesday. While i was there i spotted a rover 45 and climbed up to have a nose saw a few bits im getting so this is the deal

Supply and fit replacement quarter window

one rover rear center column with arm rest

4 rover very good condition door cards (they have the longbridge wood trim on them but i wanted that as im going to vinyl all wood soon)

£70.00 the lot, £40.00 to do window and £30.00 for the interior pieces

Think i have had a pretty good deal from him again (as usual) Good mechanics are worth holding on to :D:D:D:D:D:D

I looked at the Rover door cards before as they would continue the trim from the dash through the doors. I don't know why they didn't do the same on the Honda's really.

Are you looking to wrap the lot once they are fitted?

I looked at the Rover door cards before as they would continue the trim from the dash through the doors. I don't know why they didn't do the same on the Honda's really.

Are you looking to wrap the lot once they are fitted?

Yes mate that was my plan going to see if i can get the heater control trim off him as well then rap the lot

Thinking something like graphite for the colour nothing brash

Small update but great news for my wallet 8-)8-)8-)

£70.00 the lot, £40.00 to do window and £30.00 for the interior pieces

Think i have had a pretty good deal from him again (as usual) Good mechanics are worth holding on to :D:D:D:D:D:D

Bargin mate bet you well chuffed :mrgreen::mrgreen: It nice having a arm rest! ;)

Yes can not wait gonna pick the bits up wednesday when he does window (infact i shall be removing them from rover whilst he starts work on my window) so one door card will be on wednesday for def :lol::lol::lol: as he has to remove it to do window