Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Bill is prob my fav comedian ever i see him live in london a couple of years back..There was a serious play in the theatre next door and he knew when the epic bit of the play was and got us all in his theatre to stamp our feet and make silly noises to interupt them LOL

Bill is prob my fav comedian ever i see him live in london a couple of years back..There was a serious play in the theatre next door and he knew when the epic bit of the play was and got us all in his theatre to stamp our feet and make silly noises to interupt them LOL

Bahahahahahahaha epic! rlol.gif1 

I went to see him live in Nottingham a few years back, love him! And Jethro! "What happened was......." :lol:

Ha Ha but is your grandad funny ??? or just p1ssy...

I have only ever been to two comedy gigs the bill one and quite a few years back i went to the final Bottom Live Show (The Weapons Grade Y-Fronts Tour) , Ade and rick were hilarious  somebody started heckling and rick stopped the show, got them to turn up the lights and asked the fella' what was so funny he had to say. The man replied Erghh and that was it. Rick ripped sh1t out of him and got us all to chant "We Think Your A W####r at him LOL then he signed to turn the lights back off and carried on with the show.

The best thing was they make many mistakes like in their fluff video and i was there in the flesh to see both of them muck up but mostly Rick LOL

Both sets of decals arrived the day Mr b

Excellent look forward to seeing the silver...

Ooo I have to get myself one of those stickers  :wink: Oh yeah I got those red LED's coming  :grin:

Light city, great news another thing to look forward to seeing..