Thom's Aerodeck VTi-S

cord

Yup there is, the one on the passenger side was lower until I carved a chunk out the road. Doesnt catch on things now though! I'm gonna get the ramps out soon, gonna tighten my exhaust brackets and try and sort the tray out, think cable ties are gonna be needed! Annoying going over speed bumps and it scrapes over them.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn plastic undertray! The lowest point on the car (the rusty chunk of metal directly below the foglight on the right) left a nice deep scratch in the tarmac in a car park by Lyme Regis. What is it for?! Tow hook?

It was you! My boy fell over that hole you left! :P

I doubt it as the girlfriend has reminded me it was actually Charmouth! :oops:

I went on eBay last night and ordered more wax and polish, hopefully the weather will be nice enough on my day off this week to give it another going over! :D

Looking at getting the windows tinted, anyone had any experience at doing it themselves?

Damn plastic undertray! The lowest point on the car (the rusty chunk of metal directly below the foglight on the right) left a nice deep scratch in the tarmac in a car park by Lyme Regis. What is it for?! Tow hook?

I went on eBay last night and ordered more wax and polish, hopefully the weather will be nice enough on my day off this week to give it another going over! :D

Looking at getting the windows tinted, anyone had any experience at doing it themselves?

Side windows fairly easy as they're flat-ish, especially if you take them out, rear window a nightmare as it curves both ways. :(

Side windows fairly easy as they're flat-ish, especially if you take them out, rear window a nightmare as it curves both ways. :(

X2 :shock: I gave up! got them done by a pro!

Following the advice on here (plus I didnt really want to stand in the rain for hours) I asked a local company how much they'd charge for all the windows to be done and they said £180! To me that seems like a good deal and it comes with manufacturers warranty.

Does this sound like a reasonable price? I've seen the quality of their work and I was impressed...

Following the advice on here (plus I didnt really want to stand in the rain for hours) I asked a local company how much they'd charge for all the windows to be done and they said £180! To me that seems like a good deal and it comes with manufacturers warranty.

Does this sound like a reasonable price? I've seen the quality of their work and I was impressed...

Sound good to me! that rear and all 4 side windows?