James' Silver low Mb4 build. COTM winner November 2013

jamestopdog

Ok so went back up the garage today, managed to strip a bit out but left my tools at home (20 miles away!)

e251f9f8c4aa2d6fb410a8ba87ae64fd.jpg

Anyway managed to take it for a blast and took it to the hand car wash, and cleared the garage so could put it undercover again.

Was very wet inside again as pictures show, the windscreen picture, the water is on the inside there! It seems to be coming from top corner of windscreen, floor was soaking, good job im chucking the carpet!

f2b8e7bd30bc34906aecadfa5eeaa3a0.jpg

75374aef93a0cac5b13cdb4a9b06c996.jpg

Yea I would like those ones please mate if there in good condition. What's your price and your in easy gridstead arnt you?? Just round the corner from me really.

Mate forgot to look at them when I was at the garage, ill pick them up next time and you can have them if you can collect them free

Shame about all the water mate, hopefully you can get it sorted.

No worries mate, let me know when you got them and make sure that your m is there so we can go for a decent blast. Yea boi!!

Shame about all the water mate, hopefully you can get it sorted.

No worries mate, let me know when you got them and make sure that your m is there so we can go for a decent blast. Yea boi!!

Haha unfortunately ill be in the bora cos grinstead is where i work :/

That is wet. :(

Probably windscreen seal.

Yeah thats what I reckon, silicone it?

Not good... silicone inside and outside of the windscreen, like I did with mine! 

Did it sound louder without the interior and carpet? :)

Silicone it is, yeah it did actually mate, getting seats out next and all of the carpet, think ill leave the roof lining

Silicone it is, yeah it did actually mate, getting seats out next and all of the carpet, think ill leave the roof lining

I am tempted to remove the rear seats later on this year as they never get used  :lol: