my ma8 civic (lots of updates)

Guest craigblight

just looked on civiclife and they have said my car is s**t. owell i love haters

I have noticed there are a few dis-respectful people on that site... I started a thread and post some pics of my MB3 when she was standard. Their comments were "sell it and buy a real Civic, its a oldmans car, its a Rover" and apparently I fail at life... :lol:

lol A REAL CIVIC whats a bunch of n00bs.....some ppl just cant be different they all need there type r's that ever boyracer has and have no imagination....they will know the difference from a rover to a honda when the vtec kicks in :)

Guest craigblight
just looked on civiclife and they have said my car is s**t. owell i love haters

I have noticed there are a few dis-respectful people on that site... I started a thread and post some pics of my MB3 when she was standard. Their comments were "sell it and buy a real Civic, its a oldmans car, its a Rover" and apparently I fail at life... :lol:

lol A REAL CIVIC whats a bunch of n00bs.....some ppl just cant be different they all need there type r's that ever boyracer has and have no imagination....they will know the difference from a rover to a honda when the vtec kicks in :)

lol mine a non vtec. but my misses mum has a 1.6 rover 200 and mine pulls away alot faster and mine a 1.4. she shud of had the honda engined one. i had a rover 620si with a 2litre honda engine in and went like f**k and so did the fuel lol

lol mine a non vtec. but my misses mum has a 1.6 rover 200 and mine pulls away alot faster and mine a 1.4. she shud of had the honda engined one. i had a rover 620si with a 2litre honda engine in and went like f**k and so did the fuel lol

i'm on civiclife aswell, and i can only echo what people have said on here, did an introduction post for the mb1 and got one reply, and whe i put an update when i got the deck, and it came alive, all saying that the deck is much better than the mb1.

and as for rover vs honda,

i had a 1997 1.6 mb1 ls auto and my mum had a 1997 1.6 rover 416 sli manual. the were similer spec, no a/c, electric window's/mirror's and sunroof both similer bhp of around 110. mine had 113k on the clock the rover barely had 90k on the clock.

and mine would piss all over it even though it was an automatic, the only thing i couldn't touch it on was the mpg, i was doing short journey's she was doing distance stuff, but when we were both doing the same journey's there was only 2/3mpg in it.

but as for the rover engine, i drove it to work one day and christ it would shift, and you would get a surge of power at 3k and would pull all the way to red line...

Yeah never understood that get a real civic? I don't traipse around the rover forums thrilling them to buy a real rover as they were sold for 3 years in Japan as Honda domani before Honda struck the deal with rover so in essence it's a Honda that occasionally has a rover badge stuck on it :s

Yeah never understood that get a real civic? I don't traipse around the rover forums thrilling them to buy a real rover as they were sold for 3 years in Japan as Honda domani before Honda struck the deal with rover so in essence it's a Honda that occasionally has a rover badge stuck on it :s

yeah they seem to forget about the domani, which was launched in 1992, as the MA4/5/6/7, and then it was rehashed in to a hatchback for the european model (as honda thought a hatch would be a better seller) which was launched in 1995 and the rover 400's were launched in late 95/early 96 and the rover 400/416 auto used a honda D16Y3 engine...

and one thing that make me chuckle, is "get a proper honda" yet when it come's to engine conversion's, the civic vti mb6/mc2 (which arn't proper honda's) seem's to be a popular vehicle to have the engine out of it.....

yeah they seem to forget about the domani, which was launched in 1992, as the MA4/5/6/7, and then it was rehashed in to a hatchback for the european model (as honda thought a hatch would be a better seller) which was launched in 1995 and the rover 400's were launched in late 95/early 96 and the rover 400/416 auto used a honda D16Y3 engine...

and one thing that make me chuckle, is "get a proper honda" yet when it come's to engine conversion's, the civic vti mb6/mc2 (which arn't proper honda's) seem's to be a popular vehicle to have the engine out of it.....

Haha well said... I don't know much about Domani's and I certainly didn't know they were also known as the MA! Just thought they both look very simular :shock: So it does make sense if I put JDM badges all over my MB3, right? :lol:

Ahh mate. Civiclife is a joke, if your not in the clique!! Barely anyone wants to help with your problems. People are just douche bags wouldn't worry about it.

its what makes civic5 so good. The members here are friendly

• 2 weeks later...
Guest craigblight

rite my sunstrip ripped of when was goin for a drive and took one or 2 stickers off. i have also removed rear tow eye and dlr lights. clean not clean sorry.

randoms004_zpsa119ff21.jpg

randoms005_zps63a715b9.jpg

randoms006_zps6cf3f7bf.jpg

randoms007_zps5d525da0.jpg

randoms009_zps6cfaaa0e.jpg

randoms008_zpsa473188d.jpg

randoms010_zps1dc2bcf4.jpg

randoms011_zpsb8f7909c.jpg

randoms012_zps027fd97c.jpg

randoms013_zps4a0f5b72.jpg

randoms014_zps42480438.jpg

randoms015_zps1bb7f1fb.jpg