my ma8 civic (lots of updates)

Guest craigblight

Guest craigblight
Looks like you have put alot of effort into this car. keep it up dude :)

yep i have and not finished yet

She is looking fine fine fine... Great work there fella only thing im not sure about is the underside of the bonnet but who is going to see it very often and as we all know

You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time :lol::lol: keep up the top work mate will be checking back here regularly to see your progress [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Guest craigblight
She is looking fine fine fine... Great work there fella only thing im not sure about is the underside of the bonnet but who is going to see it very often and as we all know

You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time :lol::lol: keep up the top work mate will be checking back here regularly to see your progress [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

cheers dude hopefully get sum more money and do more to it

wow! are you guys on crack? no amount of polishing will sort that roof out, you need to sand that right back with 80 grit then a 240/320 grit re-prime then dust over some satin/matt black when i say dust i mean dust, then set at it with a WET 800 grit and a block the matt black you dusted on will stick in any low spots or any scratches so you can see whenn its super smoothe then give it a wash, good wipe with a degreaser we called it panel wipe others call it soft spirt wipe mask it up throw your base coat on in 3 even coats, if your using a rattle can get yourself a 1K laquer and give it a couple of dusty dry coats then finish of with a couple of nice wet coats. give it around 3-7 days for it to fully cure and set then give it a wet flat with 2000 grit sandpaper then a polish and a wax it will look more like glass than your windows i promise :D

Guest craigblight
wow! are you guys on crack? no amount of polishing will sort that roof out, you need to sand that right back with 80 grit then a 240/320 grit re-prime then dust over some satin/matt black when i say dust i mean dust, then set at it with a WET 800 grit and a block the matt black you dusted on will stick in any low spots or any scratches so you can see whenn its super smoothe then give it a wash, good wipe with a degreaser we called it panel wipe others call it soft spirt wipe mask it up throw your base coat on in 3 even coats, if your using a rattle can get yourself a 1K laquer and give it a couple of dusty dry coats then finish of with a couple of nice wet coats. give it around 3-7 days for it to fully cure and set then give it a wet flat with 2000 grit sandpaper then a polish and a wax it will look more like glass than your windows i promise :D

cheers for the advist will have a go when have little more time

thanks for not taking it the wrong way :D

Guest craigblight

thanks for not taking it the wrong way :D

it ok dude

just looked on civiclife and they have said my car is s**t. owell i love haters

I have noticed there are a few dis-respectful people on that site... I started a thread and post some pics of my MB3 when she was standard. Their comments were "sell it and buy a real Civic, its a oldmans car, its a Rover" and apparently I fail at life... :lol: