my ma8 civic (lots of updates)

Guest craigblight

• 2 weeks later...
Guest craigblight

so fly eye had come off headlights the lip on rims where very bad so did them supersonic blue and had new back box fitted and got myself a arm rest. just waiting on some 6two1 stickers turn up and that be it till get more lol

bluelip002_zps35aa3c75.jpg

bluelip005_zps9b61011c.jpg

bluelip001_zps8c9971bc.jpg

bluelip006_zps94df5d7d.jpg

bluelip004_zps7069e7d6.jpg

bluelip003_zps763ca471.jpg

bluelip007_zpsaacc6607.jpg

Guest craigblight

Rims look  8-)  bud.

cheers dude

Looks mean and beefy... top work  :wink: Did you get the bonnet resprayed yet?

nope bonnet still needs 2 be dne again

Guest craigblight

Next, the vti interior I recon mate :D

wud love one but cost loads plus with the kids wud trash rear seats so thinking leather seat covers so look better.

got myself some  blue engine washers to put in car so done few of them and fitted my spoon gear knob and repaint my lca. just need get bolt out to fit them 

wud love one but cost loads plus with the kids wud trash rear seats so thinking leather seat covers so look better.

got myself some  blue engine washers to put in car so done few of them and fitted my spoon gear knob and repaint my lca. just need get bolt out to fit them 

A beating or two would soon put paid to that problem. ;)

just went through your thread your car have gone through many phases of change and every time I noticed you never let it out of colors  :wink:  top work man everything you have done so far it shows a lot of care and time have been put in the car  :wink:  really like the back box can you tell me which one is it and best job on side mirrors  8-)  do they work on electric motor now and what you have to do to rewire them  :roll:  I definitely want those mirrors  :wink: but gr8 lookin car bro  8-)  :wink:

Guest craigblight

just went through your thread your car have gone through many phases of change and every time I noticed you never let it out of colors  :wink:  top work man everything you have done so far it shows a lot of care and time have been put in the car  :wink:  really like the back box can you tell me which one is it and best job on side mirrors  8-)  do they work on electric motor now and what you have to do to rewire them  :roll:  I definitely want those mirrors  :wink: but gr8 lookin car bro  8-)  :wink:

back box is one from ebay that was made and then had a powerfull cat back system added to it. mirrors are not wired in ye but as soon as i find out how they will be