windscreen - heated.

jasons

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure a wiring kit could be put together with terminated ends and measured lengths of cable, along with relays etc to make things easy for a competent diyer. Would need help from a willing civic owner in midlands/derby area as I don't own a civic.

the only thing i can think of, is he amp's required to power it, as they can be quite jucy on power... but depending on when their availble and final price delivery, and if they come with a wiring diagram etc (i'm shamed to say wiring isn't m stong point....) and of course when their availble, i'd be up for one..

i find the quickest way to de-mist mine at the moment, is re-cirulation on, A/C on, fan on full, and heater on hot, give it 5/10 minuites and it's just about clear...

Thats what i do, im sure i read in the manual that you should you re-circ and air-con on to demist.

i find the quickest way to de-mist mine at the moment, is re-cirulation on, A/C on, fan on full, and heater on hot, give it 5/10 minuites and it's just about clear...

cheers for that, worked a treat this morning! :D

I'm looking into having a heated screen for mine (no brainer really, I don't even have a heater matrix in my car lol) so I am defo up for this. I've been looking around the net and found a few companies that do them, none willing to help. :( I then found someone saying "I've had a call about this, speak to Jason", which I've now done and guess where I end up :D

Jason - please +1 me to your list as we spoke about on the phone :D:D:D

Come on guys, must be a few more out there looking for this? Especially those with AC delete? I'm quite happy to work out all the wiring and do a guide for those worried about that side of it. Given that if you have deleted the AC then you'll have a spare power feed available from the fuse box 8-)