my MB2 - projectors in the making - mb16

crazyrob9999

spray the chrome bits black inside the headlights, it will look awesome.

another thing are you using self levelling projecter lamps, its only relevant if your going to be using xenons.

i got a ticket for them in my accord a while back in normal headlamps, try and build them to a legal standard, the coppers popped my bonnet found the ballast gave me a ticket based on their findings... (note to self hide the ballast ;) )

headlamp washers, self levelling beam and an "approved" headlamp for xenons [smash.gif]

anyway good luck kp us posted

That unlucky I used to have hids in mine for ages and never got stopped for them :s also they arnt self leveling I using original adjusters lol but before I go further like putting front on I gunna put in car and use the beam setter at work to make sure they ok perks of being in a trade I spose haha then was gunna carbon wrap all the chrome so it matches bonnet etc so should look good hopefully will get a pic up when the whole car is together :)

i've had two tickets on the accord - on a normal headlamp it just shoots the light everywhere, my mate got one while driving it as well.

Glasgow isn't a great place for HID's, cousin got a pull in his 09 C Class for aftermarket HIDs, he even had projectors :o, and so did my other cousin in his Corsa with projectors. :o double whopper!

The only way around it has been to either hide the ballast as they dont issue a ticket until they find it, and make sure the car has got headlamp washers, they can't really tell if its got self levelling unless theyre proper smart @rses

Depends where you are and what the cops r like... but theyre the same everywhr imo...

Not happy de-xenoned the car a month or two ago, i've seen a set of H7CR kits on ebay, the bulb is shorter and comes with a cap to reduce the crazy glare, thinking of trying them.

Carbon wrap if you can im sure it will look propa sexy, dark headlights just give the car an evil look