my MB2 - projectors in the making - mb16

crazyrob9999

Yeah think it is s4c did look but can't remember off top of my head it ain't got lsd thou unfortunately as it out of an ek4 and will be a bit longer till it ready I though harness turned up today and turned out to be headset for my Xbox :D and yeah we will have to have a meet when the engine is running and all sorted :)

Looking sweet mate, atleast you got the big job done and dusted which is putting the engine in... When I was helping my mate to put a rebuilt d16 engine in a EG Civic, the brackets and wiring loom were different. So we had to modify it which was a real pain banghead.gif1 Good luck mate and love look of your M 8-)

Cheers bud and yeah the brackets I got on mine were all wrong I ended up using an mb6 Cambelt bracket it to fit and wiring in mone was slightly wrong had to cut on of the shock tower connectors off my old engine harness and fit it to new one to fit I've kinda checked as many wires as I can to see if the colours match up and they all seem to so hopefully when I get jumper harness and plug ecu in it is gunna fire up :)

Quick question if you put a p30 ecu in will the emissions be ok as it still gotta go through emissions test?

When it up and running ill get some nice shots lol and also putting twin projectors in the new headlights will put some photos of them up later :) dunno if they been done before but I going for it as headlights on these things really are sh1t lol so trying to improve them haha