My MB4 Project Thread *Coilovers fitted!!!*

ZchDnn

Looms good from what I can see in the pics. Painting is like that, I have had a few stupid moments also. Have you got the coilovers yet?

Nope, not yet :( See what Santa may bring me this year :D (or the money equivalent :D :D)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow when you get it that low its going to look boss!!

I hope so! Can't wait until I get my coilovers :D And I can't wait to finish these bloody wheels, especially in this weather :( Also, my new Honda Badge arrived so I'm going to play with that and a new grill design when I get the chance :D

what coilovers are you going to get? wheels are looking awesome, good job!

The wheels are all nearly done, not as perfect as it could of been done and the E-Tech white Satin looks a bit more creamier than what it should...And coilovers, hopefully these cheapy ones (I think you have these? Or posted in a thread about them?) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COILOVER-HOND ... 0186589%26 for the time being :D

they look great in the pics! yep i have those coilovers, very good for the price and till you save up for some decent ones, i have had mine for nearly a year and they dont knock, sqeak or anything!

Raceland cheap ones! 1st post and a couple of posts up ^ And here are the creamy wheels!

8316458022_a1124fcac7_b.jpg

25/12/2012 - Wheels Finished! by Zach@EdgeVisualMedia.com, on Flickr

8316456648_23d0536618_b.jpg

25/12/2012 - Wheels Finished! #2 by Zach@EdgeVisualMedia.com, on Flickr

Here's what I'm currently waiting for (all items on eBay if anyone would like to grab something lol)

62389622.jpg

I'm going to tint the headlights on the front yello/gold and tint the back lights black!