My MB4 Project Thread *Coilovers fitted!!!*

ZchDnn

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here they are! Ended up with a set of Tuning Art from that eBay store.

8345890523_ba1505a8ea_c.jpg

TuningArt Honda Civic Coilovers by Zach@EdgeVisualMedia.com, on Flickr

8345888863_137d1dabcc_c.jpg

A back and front

8346944872_a713b06727_c.jpg

8346943544_e622dfed29_c.jpg

I'm guessing matching the springs labelled H with the shocks (with H) and the V's with V's make sense :S

The TUV certificate mentions nearly all the Civic models between 95-01 but doesn't mention MB's which is a bit weird but they do fit...otherwise Fyfie's car's a miracle lol And I thought everything was going to come next week so I booked work off next Saturday instead lol but me and Chandler have a man date then ;D

They will fit, I have seen people on other forums change to a harder spring rate at the front out of preference, iirc it was on a super flush setup- you should be alright though. Here's a link if you feel the need-

http://www.rallydesign.co.uk/product_in ... ts_id=9340

(not sure if this is the right size/rate I just had it saved as 'TA Tecnix upgrade', can't remember where I got it from.

I was quite pleased with the creamy finish on my wheels (like old school Honda wheels), unfortunately they look more white in daylight. I think if the finish colour was more white they would look a bit tipp-ex like when the sun comes out.

Heres mine when first fitted, no laquer as I thought it make make it easier to repair any battle damage. I think they look better now they are a bit grubby- I like the well worn white wheels look, not managed to knock any paint off yet though.

100_4004.jpg

100_4003.jpg

Good luck with fitting the coils!

Looks really nice mate, I'm considering refurbing my current alloys whilst my new ones are on but I won't be using that Satin White/Championship white...Just primer and lacquer and thanks for that link! Still trying to get my knowledge up to scratch lol