How do u remove the pillar plastics?

Nathan91

I think from memory there is a hole on the inside that lets you pop the clip with the end of a screwdriver, been a while since I had them off though. Have a good look around the door I'm pretty sure you don't have to lever them from the outside.

Jus done 1 side :D looks pretty good if i say so ma sen lool - theres 3 screws inside an 2 clips - also iv jus discoverd ma car has sprung a leek or 2 - the spare wheel well is more like a miniture pond an both footwells on the passinger side ( front and back) are wetter than the actual floor outside - any1 else had a problem like this ?? Any ideas what it cud b?? Rusted thru?? Weak points?? Help please

Jus done 1 side :D looks pretty good if i say so ma sen lool - theres 3 screws inside an 2 clips - also iv jus discoverd ma car has sprung a leek or 2 - the spare wheel well is more like a miniture pond an both footwells on the passinger side ( front and back) are wetter than the actual floor outside - any1 else had a problem like this ?? Any ideas what it cud b?? Rusted thru?? Weak points?? Help please

Sunroof?

but the boot is wet aswell maybe boot seal and water running into boot and into rear floorwell then traveling to front floorwell :idea::idea: Just a guess really

Sunroof drains- there are two leaky rear ones as well as the two that go to the front wings; they all suck balls. Also check tailgate seal and rear light cluster seal. If your headlining is wet the front gutter seals (against the windscreen) also may be suspect.