Here's my civic project

M40DOX

Nice looking M :) Where did you buy those mud flaps and can you make more photos of them, they look good with the vti-s kit ?

null_zpse32b848a.jpg

null_zps5e92cd25.jpg

I got them form a local auto spairs there only cheap'os but they stop tar getting flicked all up the side of my car lol

Not been for a few month so I've got some catching up on jobs I've been doing after I changed my rad I noticed the water pump was leaking so I got to work ordering a few bits so I thought while I was doing that I'd up grade my valve stem seals

null_zpsb59a468b.jpg

null_zpsc31e1731.jpg

null_zps4e5a77cd.jpg

null_zpsed17e3d6.jpg

null_zpsc0ab018c.jpg

null_zps98393a57.jpg

null_zps3facfb31.jpg

• Like 1

Guest jimbob738

It's the same with everything I'm doing got loads of parts to go on but you always seem to find something else that needs doing

Yeah its called OCD mate I have it real bad with my VTI-S its never finished, but have to say I like seeing other folks who take care of their b18c4's looks a really nice example and good to see your using top quality components aswell mate good stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all here's a few pic of the latest instalment. Koni strt shocks and springs 35mm drop and I'm well impressed with the ride not to hard ( back breaking ) cos you carnt avoid all pot holes . Only thing now is when I'm in the outside lane of M1 it feels like its wondering all over.

null_zps8d6d1ca8.jpg

null_zpsa4efeee8.jpg

null_zps4a2f2489.jpg

null_zps37cab480.png

null_zps6fc33334.jpg

null_zpsc2759673.jpg