Here's my civic project

M40DOX

My mate got my rocker cover (my first red one) powder coated for me and that set me back £30 but unsure on official pricing.

would be interested to find out a going rate for powder coating from like a store though??

How much does it cost for powdercoating?? Much difference over paint?

Not sure exactly but from what i have seen and heard not a lot of difference a corner than painting costs, my friend (in dorset) knows of a place who do them the same price as i paid to get mione sprayed

Main reason i say this is that painted wheels are annoying as when you get tyres fitted at a later date it takes some of the paint off where as powder coating is what is on them when we buy them and does not come off when tyres are fitted

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

i would say that it will be okay to wait a couple of weeks but as you prob already know you can not tell one car it could last months and another it could fail ten mins later, best bet check to see how much play and exactly how bad a condition they are in and decide if you think they will last or not...