White VTIS... suspension sorted

Gilman

:shock: That looks amazing in white! I always love MB's in white and don't see a lot of them around.. I think a boot lip will look nice and keeping it smooth at the same time.. Top work mate 8-)

yeah the VTIS only comes in pirates black but i always wanted a white one. the body work wasnt that great when i got it so respray was best option so went for the colour change.

i am gona put it on 17" team dynamic pro race 1.2 alloys with probably Toyo tyres when i can afford it but gota sell 2 other sets of alloys first.

had these KEI racing, force 10, alloys on my old mb6, got them refurbed and powder coated in black ready to put on this car but didnt realise its different fitment Doh!

newbie mistake but oh well.

DSC00544_zps5881a213.jpg

once i get new wheels on it i am gona slam it to the ground, will have to put mg zs side skirts on though or it will be right on the floor.

they were a bit of a mistake really but it makes the car look low in the mean time cos i wont be getting coilovers for a while. (need new bathroom first)