Probs selling up.

matty1

hopefully you guys can see the pictures, dont how to load them up.

Anyways, plans for the car.

1. new wheels wraped in toyo tr1's

2. lower it on some coilovers

3. strut braces

4. cold air intake, preferably long arm

5. detango my lights

6. fix my heater fan

7. fix my sunroof seal, currently leaking

thats my plan for this year. the guy who i bought it off,i think hes fitted a 2.5inch straight through exhaust with decat pipe but the back box is kinda crap so probs get a new back box aswell but its not a must this year.

I like the blue mb6s, you don't see took many around.

If you want your pics to show, copy the link to the image and in the full editor on the forum press the button and paste your text in between the two IMG boxes. Hope that makes sense?

ohwell. yea i like the blue too, was originally gonna get a red one but it had a fault with the gearbox so i saw this one up in york with only 70,000 miles on it for £1250, so thought it was a bargain. its mint, no rust whatsoever and having owned 2 other civics both eg, both rusted rear arches, i know its kinda rare to find one in good condition like this. i love it. best civic ive owned. although im kinda missing the twin turbos from my legnum.

That's a good price for a solid MB6, looks good. You probably know this from having EG's but the best way to keep it like that is to pull off the rear arch trims and the side skirts a least once a year for a good clean out.

Quick way to get images from photo bucket- in 'your library' there should be a box with IMG code under the thumbnail of the image you want. Click on that to highlight it copy that using your browser then paste it into your reply on here.

Looks nice in blue. :D8-)

When you have uploaded the pic to photobucket hover over the photo you want to copy to the forum a little cog wheel appears in the top right corner, click it then select get links from the menu, then choose the IMG coded link, come back to the forum and paste. Jobs a goodun. :D

Cheers for sorting that out mod man! :)

So I got a few questions about suspension and strut braces, should I post them here or in the suspension bit?

Thanks Tom.

Ok so I'm doing a shopping list but I need to know what civic I order it for. Do I order eg coilovers? just going for some cheap £200 ones off eBay. Rear lower control arms, eg or ek? And strut braces, going for a rear lower one and rear top one. Eg or ek?

I've searched through the forum and people say different ones from different cars and I'm a lil confused what to go for.