Probs selling up.

matty1

I hope it is a good one, got a 3 1/2 hour drive down to Devon for it! ROAD TRIP!! Then 2 car convoy back, gonna be a mad one, but it'll be worth it, it's an MB6!!! :D

Be careful with h tune. They are useless! Unfortunately there's not many places to go.

they couldn't even get the pinout right on an ecu that they adapted for me. After weeks and weeks of no reply and no one answering phone they gave me the aswers and were wrong had to figure it out myself.

I sent one of my p72's to Scott at Htune wish I hadn't told me the power caps to the rear of the pcb board didn't need to be installed charged me full wack to convert from JDM integra to MB6 and did half a job I ended up redoing it myself because from cold the car would just run like $hite wouldn't touch them ever again plus the HTUNE fast road maps shocking over fuels vtecs worse and launch control is nasty.

but like kink says where else do you go for this stuff?

Be careful with h tune. They are useless! Unfortunately there's not many places to go.

they couldn't even get the pinout right on an ecu that they adapted for me. After weeks and weeks of no reply and no one answering phone they gave me the aswers and were wrong had to figure it out myself.

I sent one of my p72's to Scott at Htune wish I hadn't told me the power caps to the rear of the pcb board didn't need to be installed charged me full wack to convert from JDM integra to MB6 and did half a job I ended up redoing it myself because from cold the car would just run like $hite wouldn't touch them ever again plus the HTUNE fast road maps shocking over fuels vtecs worse and launch control is nasty.

From reading your posts on the subject, you seem to be pretty clued up mate, business idea. :idea::D

Jamies right about the h-tune s**te, i know first hand too, i was at a meet last week end and there wasnt one person there that had a good word to say about him, again one of the lads had to redo his ecu himself as those wallies messed it up, the lad now does them for people hes done quite a few by all accounts,

Scott also likes to give people who are not happy with him sh1t via text! Again i know this first hand.

He also has a spy on he that runs back telling tales to him that people are saying nasty things about him!! Ha ha faggot you know who you are :twisted:

Well should do job properly. Sorry to trash on this thread but I can't for life of me get iabs working on my ecu. I looked myself and they've just added one wire in ecu. I'm positive there's supposed to be more components in there.plus the map that coat 40 odd quid is pretty gash. Over fueling, and I asked for aggressive not vtec and iabs at 6k so its just gonna sound aggresive and drive s**t

I'm not going anywhere near h-tune, he sounds shocking, thing is he must be putting himself Outta business with all these bad experiences. Im booking myself into eurospec 2000 in Guildford! They're really good in there, I was picking up my mr2 turbo and they had a 700bhp supra on the dyno there, the sound was epic! It's costing £250+vat for a 4 hour mapping session on the dyno. Will let you know how I get on.

I'm not going anywhere near h-tune, he sounds shocking, thing is he must be putting himself Outta business with all these bad experiences. Im booking myself into eurospec 2000 in Guildford! They're really good in there, I was picking up my mr2 turbo and they had a 700bhp supra on the dyno there, the sound was epic! It's costing £250+vat for a 4 hour mapping session on the dyno. Will let you know how I get on.

Thats a good price by the sounds of it!

That cheap some places charge £400 for 4 hours 8-)

Today put me car in for a remap, was kinda hoping for 175bhp but only got 170bhp! Bit hacked off! But anyways, reason for the bad result is due to the lawn mower craapy exhaust. When I bought the car the guy said he was a "professional exhaust builder" (biggest BS ever) anyways, took his word and thought ok I got a decent exhaust but just been told by the tuner it's a big pile of s**t! So I need a manifold with a 2.5" collector and then a 2.5" exhaust all the way through and I should be in the 185bhp+. But apart from that it runs much better, good solid torque all the way through the rev range.

So next project ASAP is exhaust! Any suggestions peeps?