Probs selling up.

matty1

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice! Perfect example here that you cant just choose a few mods and have your perfect set-up... It takes trial and error to get it exactly how you want it, as you have!! And its coming along real nice man!! :D

Nice road that is to give it some beans! I pass there myself on my way to smallfield bangers lool!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Still there buddy, annoying as ever. Will let you know once there gone. In the morning coming out of Redhill it's fine, but going in it's mad and in the evening going in it's pretty easy but coming out its crazy!

Awesome car mate - have a small request can you post of the car with the Buddyclub pipe showing from the rear - If I can find one for reasonable money I am getting one after hearing your Vid :)

May just get the whole system and a decat if I save my pennies 

Awesome car mate - have a small request can you post of the car with the Buddyclub pipe showing from the rear - If I can find one for reasonable money I am getting one after hearing your Vid :)

May just get the whole system and a decat if I save my pennies

I don't have any pics of it mate sorry. I do still have the tail pipe in my shed. It did look very nice it come out at a bit of a side and upways angle and it's not a massive box either it's quite small. Looks good. You could just get the tail pipe off me and get the local garage to just build you a straight through b pipe and fit it with a boost pipe added in on the b pipe after the cat and that's all it is. Won't be expensive to do.

Gotta say it is blooooooody loud though mate. As soon as you go over 3000 revs is crazy! I only lasted a week with it. The spoon n1 back box is loud but it's very good, I love it! I stood behind it when it was on the dyno at japfest 2 and it was crazy and when it hits VTEC it's just crazy crazy!

• Like 1