Probs selling up.

matty1

And 4-1 make a wicked noise too ;)

Yeah man, scoobaru burble! Lavly

I think it sound higher pitched than a scooby ;)

Does any1 wanna buy a 4-2-1 integra manifold ;) I'm going 4-1 now

:lol: , joking mods, not selling anything,

I'm gonna stick with it, see how it goes hopefully get more flow. Might change in the future.

Got my exhaust fitted today.

http://youtu.be/ToUe4FYZrAI

That's with the silencer in, will make a video with it out over the weekend but it's freaking ear drum blowing up loud with out the silencer in! With the silencer in its not loud at all in the car.

Power, a lot more top end power, lost a bit of torque but can't really say right now it's pouring with rain and can't really go for it.

Hope you all like it!

Sounds really nice man, got some serious rasp goin on there. I sympathise with the loud. My custom exhaust is about the same volume as SPEC 2 just a whole lot deeper.

Sounds really nice man, got some serious rasp goin on there. I sympathise with the loud. My custom exhaust is about the same volume as SPEC 2 just a whole lot deeper.

A lot of rasp! When I take the silencer it's a lot deeper, I'm getting a big high flow centre section put in to calm it down a bit!

That's raspy as heck. :D

Mega raspy, it only sounds raspy with this baffle bit in the end, when I take it out it sounds deep. The guy at the exhaust place said he can either fit a back box which I don't really want cause the tail pipe looks awesome so hopefully get a massive centre section put in just to calm it down.