Saab 9-5HOT Aero!

Krzys

Cosmic grey is my fave colour for an EP3. :D

You'll definitely finish last in the Japfest trip next year though. ;)

:lol::lol: ep3 all show, no go! [smash.gif]

That's because you've never seen one driven properly :P:lol:

My older brother had one a few years back, in-car video of him pasting scoobies in his on Silverstone :lol:

Get rid of that thing asap.

glad its gettin sorted, but defo need something less trouble.

Least Honda's are simple.

Yeah you're telling me! Soonest I can advertise is start of July once I'm back off holiday! Otherwise it's too much faffing around, hassle and stress I don't need whilst sorting the fine details for the Le Mans trip! 8-)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfftt, last ep3 I played with could ditch me :D:D

I'll have to get my brother's video put on YouTube to show you how it's done :lol:

And that proves what? you're internet is bigger than mine?

frabz-BITCH-PLEASE-754024.jpg

Well....it is! :lol:

I'm just saving that the car is only as good as the driver ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Not updated this for a while, not that there's much to report!

All the Le Mans prep is done, fresh oil, front tyres now complete with a puncture repair thanks to a bolt :lol:

In roughly three weeks time when I get back this will be up for sale, doubt I'll put a thread on here for it as I can't see there being any interest :lol:

Oh, me and a few mates are hitting dynodaze again this week! See how much of the 35bhp I've got back from sorting the worlds smallest vac pipe :lol:

Saab 9-5 might be my next car choice. Usually always when driving on highway I'll think that I should change my car. And 9-5 Estate is a bit similar than MC2. And I mean that so that estate is done by adding things to "basic" version. Somehow so wrong but still it looks good. :D

And of course I like how Saabs drive, even on poor weather it is solid as a tank. Not to mention that those things has a heater unlike M-Civics which just has a device that adds some "handwarm" air to the cabin when it's cold outside. :D

And okay troubles? Confused, by my experience Saabs are really reliable even highly tuned ones. I know couple closer to 400 bhp 9-5 that are used as daily driver. Stupidly easy to modify to run with E85 also. 

Saab 9-5 might be my next car choice. Usually always when driving on highway I'll think that I should change my car. And 9-5 Estate is a bit similar than MC2. And I mean that so that estate is done by adding things to "basic" version. Somehow so wrong but still it looks good. :D

And of course I like how Saabs drive, even on poor weather it is solid as a tank. Not to mention that those things has a heater unlike M-Civics which just has a device that adds some "handwarm" air to the cabin when it's cold outside. :D

And okay troubles? Confused, by my experience Saabs are really reliable even highly tuned ones. I know couple closer to 400 bhp 9-5 that are used as daily driver. Stupidly easy to modify to run with E85 also. 

Yeah on a motorway it's brilliant, I drove all the way down to Tom's for Japfest and all the way home the next day after the show and wasn't as tied as I was in my M last year! It's comfortable and with heated leather seats, the cold weather didn't bother me!

The problems I've had are just the common faults known to the B235 engine! It's been fine since I sorted them out but it has made for a shakey start to the ownership when I really needed to concentrate on saving money!

Yeah I spent a fair bit of time reading on Abbott Racings website, 300bhp is easily attainable for not a lot of money, but it doesn't handle that well from the box! I can throw it about but it does roll ALOT, it's no Civic that's for sure but with uprated suspension and an LSD and it makes a massive difference!

But for going to work and back around town it's using far too much fuel and at £95 per tank it's hurting my wallet! :lol:

Yo that's a big tank...

A broken one again at that!  

Engine light came on last night....just what I need a week before it's due to take part in the roadtrip around europe! Going to see if I can get it read after work, but as a precaution I'm going to get in touch with the lad who's organised the trip to find out what it'll cost me to change cars for the ferry! I will take the Accord if the Saab proves to be anything more than a minor problem!