Saab 9-5HOT Aero!

Krzys

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's mental!

On a more down to earth note though!

Picked up an alloy Saturday morning from just outside of Wigan for £50, got back to my brothers gaff in Notts and had the tyre swapped from the buckled wheel! Now feels smooth and not like constant rumble strips!

Car performed pretty decently on the run Saturday morning, no hicups or new faults to report for a change! (Thank god!).

Got a new oil breather valve with pipes on the way to complete the engine related niggles! Getting the oil and filter done hopefully at the weekend and then mechanically it's as ready it's going to be for Le Mans!

• 4 weeks later...

Le Mans prep is about done minus a joint on the LCA of the NSR suspension my brother found to have a lot of play in it!

But the oil and filter have been done, new front pads and fresh brake fluid as the stuff in the car was black!

Joint should be cheap enough, then there's just a grating rear shocks, which upon inspection look fine, no visible leaks!

Still planning to sell after the trip though, got my eyes on an EP3 Type R, but won't be buying straight away as I want to clear some debts and I'll have the Accord to use anyway, means I "should" be able to get through on less money than I'm using at present! The more I can save every month the better!

Le Mans prep is about done minus a joint on the LCA of the NSR suspension my brother found to have a lot of play in it!

But the oil and filter have been done, new front pads and fresh brake fluid as the stuff in the car was black!

Joint should be cheap enough, then there's just a grating rear shocks, which upon inspection look fine, no visible leaks!

Still planning to sell after the trip though, got my eyes on an EP3 Type R, but won't be buying straight away as I want to clear some debts and I'll have the Accord to use anyway, means I "should" be able to get through on less money than I'm using at present! The more I can save every month the better!

Now thats what i'm taking about! [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Stop p1ssing about and just get a deck, you know that's what you really want. ;)

Stop p1ssing about and just get a deck, you know that's what you really want. ;)

:lol:

I've had one before! Whereas I haven't had the EP3 before [smash.gif]

How old an EP3 are you after, as they can be had soo cheap these days! I want a JDM one though and they still hold there value!

Looking around an 04 for the imaginary budget I've set, fancy it in Cosmic Grey (I have a think about Grey at the minute) but I'd have it in any of the colours they do for the right car! 8-)