Saab 9-5HOT Aero!

Krzys

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell, what did you do!? :lol:

I'm only 20 mate, been on the road with my MB3 for 2 years now and my insurance is still 1500 quid a year! banghead.gif1

:shock: When I was your age I had a Mazda 323 GTi and my insurance was just over £550. How times change.

(Now I feel like an old man) :lol:

My first insurance policy when I was 18 was on a 1.4 Nissan Almera with some nice 17" alloys, lowering springs, Cat-Back SS exhaust and one hell of a sound system (discreet though!), all declared cost me £900 to insure :lol:

Just had a renewal for £730, WTF!? [smash.gif]WACK11111

That would be the recent EU ruling that it is unfair to take your sex into account when assessing the risk of your insurance. ;)

Damn, knew the price on these t1ts were too good to be true! [smash.gif]

wow, ere, i'm just payed 660 for the year....

I know, I'll be having words! 7 years NCB, a non-fault claim and I'll be 26 by the time I renew (by a matter of hours but still!) [smash.gif]

Granted it's a group 17 but it's a 4ucking Saab for gods sake! :lol:

the civic vti aerodeck, last time i checked was a group 27 car, (mc2 vti is 27, mc2 vtis is 29, mb6 vti is 29, mb6 vtis is 31) the saab aero HOT is group 43...

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/insurance/car-insurance-groups/saab/9-5/estate-1999/

22yrs old, mechanic, volunteer, 1 fault claim and 2yr ncb licence since 2009 and clean WACK11111

the civic vti aerodeck, last time i checked was a group 27 car, (mc2 vti is 27, mc2 vtis is 29, mb6 vti is 29, mb6 vtis is 31) the saab aero HOT is group 43...

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/insurance/car-insurance-groups/saab/9-5/estate-1999/

22yrs old, mechanic, volunteer, 1 fault claim and 2yr ncb licence since 2009 and clean WACK11111

Ruddy heck, how many groups are there now, when I started driving there were only 10. :o Showing my age I know. [smash.gif]

Ruddy heck, how many groups are there now, when I started driving there were only 10. :o Showing my age I know. [smash.gif]

there's 50 now, should i say that the EP3 is only group 34 [smash.gif][smash.gif]:o:o:o[smash.gif][smash.gif]

I still don't go by the new grouping but I do know what you mean! :lol:

Saabtanic isn't loving the snow like the VTi did! TCS ruins any momentum I have! Turning it off is about as useful as having no feet to press the pedals with :roll:

Definately needs to go!