car will not start after hitting rock

Guest craigblight

Guest craigblight

went down back lanes in car and hit some sort of rock that went under car pretty loud. then car shut off and would not start. engine light came on too. turns over but will not fire up. everything works but just will not fire up. we have bump started it but that didnt work. any help would be great thank you.

could it be the fuel cut off button in the driver footwell?

on the left hand side of the centre console there's a little rubber button (quite hard to find) - i think it's a safety feature to cut the fuel if there's an accident?

i'd need to double check (or maybe someone can confirm) but I think you just need to press it in to rest.

Guest craigblight
could it be the fuel cut off button in the driver footwell?

on the left hand side of the centre console there's a little rubber button (quite hard to find) - i think it's a safety feature to cut the fuel if there's an accident?

i'd need to double check (or maybe someone can confirm) but I think you just need to press it in to rest.

hi i found button pushed it and engine light went out turned key and it fired up. thanks for all your help guys