Marko's MB6

marko

Yeah I think it was kink who's didn't fit and routed a different way I'll get you a link now they were of eBay and they don't come with sliders just new boots for the old ones, plus out of the 40 I paid 15 of it is surcharge so could get it back if I sent them back to them Dosnt look worth it see how much the postage will cost me I'll keep them and rebuild them as nessasary, I've give the lines to the mech and told him they may not fit but if they fit and there room for my wheels to turn without any pressure on them then to just fit them :)

• Like 1

Sounds reasonable mate. But as you said, will probably cost you a tenner to send them back!

Hopefully your mech can figure a way through it ! :)

Sounds reasonable mate. But as you said, will probably cost you a tenner to send them back!

Hopefully your mech can figure a way through it ! :)

On that note just refurb them if they need it and keep them as spares or sell them on!

• Like 1

On that note just refurb them if they need it and keep them as spares or sell them on!

Selling the genuine ones on would probably put you in profit!

• Like 1

Selling the genuine ones on would probably put you in profit!

I got a two year warranty with the £40 pound ones which is part of the reason why I got a mech to fit them. But when they go I'll rebuild my old ones while there off and swap them for the cheap ones

Bloody brake lines. I feel you frustration!

It worries me too when I get around to it, a few places are charging £120+ for the kits with the product number marked specially for the MB6! :o

It worries me too when I get around to it, a few places are charging £120+ for the kits with the product number marked specially for the MB6! :o

Yeah for all the worries they did fit in the end I can't see them but they're there as the old ones are in the boot and I can feel them there my brake pedal grips rigght at the top now instead of going like a quater in before gripping on braking performance I couldn't say as I had a stuck caliper at the back so car feels so much better and drives straight now one of the calipers isn't permanently on lol fuel consumption should go down abit aswell was only getting like 20-25 round town :/

Yeah for all the worries they did fit in the end I can't see them but they're there as the old ones are in the boot and I can feel them there my brake pedal grips rigght at the top now instead of going like a quater in before gripping on braking performance I couldn't say as I had a stuck caliper at the back so car feels so much better and drives straight now one of the calipers isn't permanently on lol fuel consumption should go down abit aswell was only getting like 20-25 round town :/

That's good to hear!

I can hear one of mine binding and it's due for MOT soon so need to get it sorted!

• 2 weeks later...