Marko's MB6

marko

i dont think the noise had ewt to do with my dizzy it still made a similar noise with the new bits on the soon as the car got warm it stopped completely quiet as a mouse. 

so im baffled and also cant let the mrs find out will report back after the run to work in the morn fingers crossed its sorted now :/

sussed it!!! starter motor isnt disengaging which basically means i have a dizzy that will be going up on ebay and up on here if i can see stuff havent checked hmm.. anyway looks like im looking for a starter motor now hahah.

• 6 months later...

39BAD082-4D1B-40CF-BBBB-6A8F73940FEA_zps

well another years ticket and with only front drop links advised spent the last 6 months pondering about if i should keep my car as i didnt like the attention i was getting in it, im not one for getting all aggrovated by what people think, it was more the police pulling me and being absolute d**ks about everything right up until the point they have ripped my car apart just trying there best to find somthing to do me for (3 times this happened) and finding nothing at all funny how every copper can smell cannabis in your car but cant find it and dosnt phone for the dogs? guess that was just an excuse to search my car then. i love how your guilty of everything until you prove yourself innocent too.

anyway ive had no updates for a while on this no real ones anyway, i would say if your after a new starter motor there are ones on ebay for 60 i got mine from a seller on the bay for 60ish and it was listed for my chassis and engine code but they do not fit at all i would avoid them at all costs im sure the motor they sent is for a dseries as b18c4 was the only b series listed in the compatability menu.

ive got plans not good solid ones and an end goal for my little civic, few updates to come shortly hope your all enjoying japfest would love to go maybe next year ey? 

also as im needing drop links ive looked about can i somehow upgrade the links or the whole arb as i dont really wanna put the crappy l shaped ones back on :P

I don't think there's a lot you can do with the front, I think the ITR ones are the same, they last a lot longer than the rear ones though.