Gaz's mb2 build

garyvtec

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooya. Some nice stuff going on here. Ek looks a beauty too!!!

Cheers buddy. Yea the ek was some car but i broke her for parts a while back :( seems a shame to break such a nicce car but it seems to be the only way to get decent money back on them now days fs

Right so its been ages since i've done an update mainly due to the fact that funds have been tight at the minute so i havn't realy done much apart from the past 2 weeks or so. So iv just done a few things such as new HID's, led side bulbs,               carbon wraped a few more bits n bobs, a couple of stickers that are most likely not too everyones taste but hey i like them lol. A new jvc cd/dvd head unit, new vibe black air 6x9s and components which sound great with the alpine type r sub. And a supersprint backbox complete with a DIY straight through from cat back :).  Oh and i passed mot thanks god 

Some very nice mods mate. Looking much better now. Put some more pics up though :-).

Just one question where did you buy that ss backbox from and how much was it?

Some very nice mods mate. Looking much better now. Put some more pics up though :smile:.

Some very nice mods mate. Looking much better now. Put some more pics up though :smile:.

Thanks mate. I got the exhaust of a fella on the civic5 facebook page. He's breaking his vtis so i got the exhaust for £20 plus £26 p+p :) bargain seeing as its like new. Im gonna get side skirts, rear splitter and headlight washers of him aswell. I was goind to buy the vtis front splitter but i think ill stick with the vti one instead as it suits my car

That's a bargain mate. Was that a direct fit on to yours? How will you install the headlight washers?

Yep it was a straight fit it took about 10mins so it seems the mb6 exhausts fit the smaller mb's no problem at all. Tbh i just want them on because i like the look of them so i couldnt care if the work or not lol