MC2 Exhaust - what fits?

streaky

yep the tail pipe is just xtended 4,5or 6 inches [smash.gif] a pipe on the end :)

and or like a member done on his dck

SDC13439_zps9dc7d7f9.jpg

:lol::lol:sign_hi.gif1 Tom wonder how long it will take you to see this post :mrgreen:;)

:lol: It's all Robs fault! [smash.gif]

It looks/sounds so much better now!

th_MOV_0632_zps443a7276.jpg

thats a nice looking back box! ;) looks familiar :D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a itr"R" mid pipe on mine, bigger D= better sound and power noticed and has 2 silencers :o

:idea: Note jdm R is NOT a direct fit uses a shorter cat,but same D otherwise

mb6 mc2 same B pipe

And yes the aerodeck back box is longer than most hondas so need special consideration.. :geek:

so ..... I have got the opportunity to purchase a ukdm dc2 b pipe, my current powerflow is loud, not really loud but can be a bit numbing on the old ear drums on long distances but does sound :twisted: in vtec!! what i want to know is, is the DC2 b pipe noisy? i'll be keeping my custom Longlife back box which was built to mild sport spec.

cheers

yep the tail pipe is just xtended 4,5or 6 inches [smash.gif] a pipe on the end :)

and or like a member done on his dck

SDC13439_zps9dc7d7f9.jpg

:lol::lol:sign_hi.gif1 Tom wonder how long it will take you to see this post :mrgreen:;)

:lol: It's all Robs fault! [smash.gif]

It looks/sounds so much better now!

th_MOV_0632_zps443a7276.jpg

thats a nice looking back box! ;) looks familiar :D

nowt to do with me :roll: it fitted mine just fine :lol::lol::lol:

Got a itr"R" mid pipe on mine, bigger D= better sound and power noticed and has 2 silencers :o

mb6 mc2 same B pipe

And yes the aerodeck back box is longer than most hondas so need special consideration.. :geek:

so ..... I have got the opportunity to purchase a ukdm dc2 b pipe, my current powerflow is loud, not really loud but can be a bit numbing on the old ear drums on long distances but does sound :twisted: in vtec!! what i want to know is, is the DC2 b pipe noisy? i'll be keeping my custom Longlife back box which was built to mild sport spec.

cheers

Interesting - as I am just waiting for Longlife to call me back to confirm prices on a catback and just the backbox. How do you find their build quality?

Never been a fan of custom exhausts really - but they seem to have a better reputation than most and Basingstokes only a few miles down the road.

mb6 mc2 same B pipe

cheers

Interesting - as I am just waiting for Longlife to call me back to confirm prices on a catback and just the backbox. How do you find their build quality?

Never been a fan of custom exhausts really - but they seem to have a better reputation than most and Basingstokes only a few miles down the road.

my backbox was £180, 3" slash tip

mb6 mc2 same B pipe

cheers

I've also got a Longlife catback and the quality is very good, the only problem I had was the clamp between the back box and mid pipe wasn't right so it was blowing and not sitting right but didn't take much to sort it. :)

Got under the car today - snapped at the back of the box. Common fault, certainly seen it on a few of my other Hondas over the years. Obviously no way to repair so it will be a replacement... looks like i'm just awaiting longlife to quote me (hopefully happy) and will go from there!

:ugeek: