the wifes mc2

kyekye09

right guys im starting this thread because i have a few pics all over the forum in different post of the wifes deck this way i can keep them all in one place

as we got it

vti002_zpseee5fba1.jpg

vti001_zps96d3fbb6.jpg

nardi steering wheel (this will be replaced with an oem one)

vti010_zps2075f020.jpg

after a few days of well how can i put it.......................... have you noticed how expensive fuel is now.... :roll::lol::lol: fapping vtec addiction :oops::oops: we got a problem with vtec NOT kicking in yo...!!!

turned out to be a faulty tps so i ordered a good second had inlet and tb from the bay for very little £'sss but when i was poking about under the bonnet i noticed a few weepy patches under the injectors so i ordered up new top O rings new seats new spacers and new filters

new seats

injector2_zps25993018.jpg

new everything else already fitted

injector4_zpsa42a3499.jpg

this is why it was weeping

injector6_zps1aded5bf.jpg

injector5_zps98ad856e.jpg

and all the old stuff

injector7_zpsd288f0be.jpg

coolant bypass on tb done

iab001_zps5769ade5.jpg

iab002_zps76e54d20.jpg

next on the list is a dc2 mid section and my old powerflow b/box (hope to do this on saturday)

oh and yep vtec is now back on song :lol::lol:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a great start, can't wait to see what it looks like next February! ;)

Yeah will be interesting!!

Glad to hear you've made Bwwaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrppppp come back! If you want epic VTEC noise, get hold of the whale penis intake! [smash.gif]WACK11111

quote:

oh and yep vtec is now back ^^^^^^ ;)

it was a worry for a little bit but with the help from you guys on here got it sorted ;););)

what do you meen....... its staying standard-ish new wheels and suspension and a rear lip and spoiler(if i can ever find one :roll::roll: ) and mabe side skirts and and some engine bling but thats it :lol: for now..!!!

Yeah will be interesting!!

Glad to hear you've made Bwwaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrppppp come back! If you want epic VTEC noise, get hold of the whale p***s intake! [smash.gif]WACK11111

standard...!!!! :lol: when i get my intercooler pipe work finished i will just use the one thats on the white deck.... unless one comes up real cheap

That pink emblem is awesome :)

it has to be pink to let other road users know that there is no brains behind the steering wheel :lol::lol::lol::lol:

STILL CANT GET PICS TO PLAY FAIR ANY IDEAS....

:lol::lol::lol::lol: my bad il sort the folder

yeah ive not got alot of plans for it yet im just gonna play it safe for a few months.... i want to get it to handle like its on rails so looking at avo or bc coils H brace 3 point front upper rear arb and im gonna try to mod one of the ek/ej X braces that go in the boot but inbetween that i will do the essential breather mods intake/exhaust mani/exhaust system