Alex's Orleans Blue MB6

AlexDOHC

Wow those rims are nice!!! [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Cheers, Powdertec in Glasgow done a great job! Only 40 quid a wheel as well, chuffed!

Wheels look stunning can't wait to see them on the car, got a bit of a thing for white wheels on a blue car at the moment. [smitten.gif]

Neither can i, will be after its MOT anyway, so a few weeks from now at the very earliest :P still got ot sell my ej9!

Wheels look stunning can't wait to see them on the car, got a bit of a thing for white wheels on a blue car at the moment. [smitten.gif]

x2 It rocks, but I couldn't live with it!

They'll be fine with a good few layers of poorboys wax on them :P

Anyone have any clue where to get caliper and caliper bolts for the rear brakes on this thing? cant seem to find them anywhere!

Cheers guys, no breakers anywhere near me!

B__1910.jpg

Got the caliper bolts as number 30. but not sure from the diagram which ones the carrier ones lol, dont want to get the wrong ones, they're quite expensive! Im guessing its 32, but on the list there is no 32?

Cheers guys, no breakers anywhere near me!

B__1910.jpg

Got the caliper bolts as number 30. but not sure from the diagram which ones the carrier ones lol, dont want to get the wrong ones, they're quite expensive! Im guessing its 32, but on the list there is no 32?

Hav you tried 10000rpm he has a few he is breaking at the moment.