MC2 - one more VTi from Serbia

E=MC2

Some of you know that i am an old member which never introduced his car, but all what he ever wroted was problems and cries for solutions :). Reason for that was partly laziness, partly dissatisfaction of the look of the stock car with scratched stock rims.

But things have suddenly changed yesterday :), so introduction day has come

This is the day after i drove car

madeinjapanresized.jpg

from left to right my deck, brothers Civic EP2, and my (now ex :( ) 200sx s14

Allso one pic of not even a stock car, thanx to previous owner :)

19112010531.jpg

Car even today has no many modes, but first of them was LPG system, which i still drive without any big problems

next mod, BIIIIIG thanx to all of you guys, was MG ZS V6 suspension

IMAG0107.jpg

the visual result was more than obvious (sorry for dirty car ;))

IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

driving transformation still make me smiling :D

Because standard lack of money (country i live in :( ), beside regular maintance nothing big was not done on car.

For a loooong long period i was in quest for a decent wheel which i would proudly mount on a hubs. But lousy market offer of 4x114 16x7 et40+ forced me to drive winter tyres during whole 2012 year. I even bought AZEV A 4x114 16x7,5 ET40 wheels which was only first aid kit because they are too wide.

IMAG0104.jpg

BUT :), some beautifull mondey morning on my workplace (yesterday :D) finaly god answered my prayers :)

My birthday came much earlier this year :D

imag0009kg.th.jpg imag0008szr.th.jpg imag0007ss.th.jpg imag0006sd.th.jpg

Wedsport SA70 16x7 ET40 with NEXEN 205/45 16 tyres

now my dear school bus :) looks like this

wedsport.jpg

karavanko_1.jpg

karavanko_2.jpg

better pics yet to come

thanx guys, i am allso more than thrilled with wheels :)

How do you think that these wheels will look with 195 45 16 Toyo T1R tire on this hight of the car? Will the tire look to thin?

allso, i forgot to mention that both right doors and both wing mirrors are from rover 400 :mrgreen:

Probably because of some colision front bumper is i think from some lower version of civic 5, but i allso like these subaru rally look fogs :). I have original VTi ones, but i will consider which i will left on the car.

Yes, theres something wrong with rear bumper. My drunk friend with Fiat Punto is wrong :). A**hole didnt noticed that i stopped in front of HIS building :D. But that, and some more cosmetic details should be repaired when i move to the house this year where i would have garage and backyard so i can play with car. Now i live in building, and i dont like to do those stuff on the street. I need to paint and mount VTi front lip, to paint left mirror, to correct right skirt, rear bumper, to clean headlights, to correct and paint some small dents on the rear of the car....