gary's mc2 build (new wheels page 6)

gary1mc

Looks like it's unanimous boost is the way to go

Are there any links on the forum for some info on what's needed to strengthen the internals I know the standard engine can take limited boost but I would like to make it safe long term if I go for it

I think i would miss the vtec if i turboed it, as you would mainly feel the boost i guess?

mmmmmmm maybe put a switch in to run vetec now and again :lol::lol::lol:

N/A. Coz everyone can do boost do b20 come guys there are so many F/I Hondas and think about the lag and the hit when the boost comes in new tyres every 5 mins ;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But at the end of the day it's so much easier to F/I and get power of less cash N/A you realy need to be a bit WACK11111 coz a lot of work and tweaking to get less :lol:[smitten.gif]

But the way power comes in N/A [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

i could be on to a seized engine FOC so if i get that i can play about at leisure :D

and yes a seized b18 c4 i know its almost unheard of but thats what happens when IDIOTS DON'T CHECK OIL bad things will happen :x

i could be on to a seized engine FOC so if i get that i can play about at leisure :D

and yes a seized b18 c4 i know its almost unheard of but thats what happens when IDIOTS DON'T CHECK OIL bad things will happen :x

wow :o unlucky for someone, but not for you, tbh that's the way i'm wanting to do thing's, cos like your's it's a daily driver. keep the on the road till the last minuite ;) then swap out and drop the new lump in.

N/A. Coz everyone can do boost do b20 come guys there are so many F/I Hondas and think about the lag and the hit when the boost comes in new tyres every 5 mins ;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But at the end of the day it's so much easier to F/I and get power of less cash N/A you realy need to be a bit WACK11111 coz a lot of work and tweaking to get less :lol:[smitten.gif]

But the way power comes in N/A [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

eh you forgot to mention the k26 hiding under your bonnet....... [smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif]WACK11111WACK11111WACK11111WACK11111

#mb2k26 :P:P