gary's mc2 build (new wheels page 6)

gary1mc

Glad you saved it mate :D

had to do it to good a car to scrap or break ! was looking at your build thats one good looking car you got there [smitten.gif] really nice subtle mods too !

Great save mate, looks a good car. :)

take it tom hasnt invited you into the GLE club yet... he will :roll::lol::lol: good looking deck bud cant wait to see the mods rolling in ;)

I'm sure he'll be along shortly. [smash.gif]

put the mgzs shox & springs on test drive home ecstatic.gif1 wow what a diff and no wonder took the rears off :? i dont think the fluid is meant to be on the outside :lol:http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... sort=3&o=0 dont think there was any left to leak . forgot to get a pick of the car it looks better just a little lower but the wheels seem to fill the arches better now . 8-)

take it tom hasnt invited you into the GLE club yet... he will :roll::lol::lol: good looking deck bud cant wait to see the mods rolling in ;)

but i'm here first, on behalf of the GLE club, there is only one rule of entry, you car reg number must have GLE as the last 3 letter's, and as you have you hae automaticly qualified to join the club.

as for the benifit's, well there isn't any :oops: tom may be able to help though :D

so do you wish to join a club in a club?

philgor (2nd known member of the GLE CLUB)

but i'm here first, on behalf of the GLE club, there is only one rule of entry, you car reg number must have GLE as the last 3 letter's, and as you have you hae automaticly qualified to join the club.

as for the benifit's, well there isn't any :oops: tom may be able to help though :D

so do you wish to join a club in a club?

philgor (2nd known member of the GLE CLUB)

I would be honoured to join the GLE club 8-) is there an initiation or something :lol::lol::lol: