gary's mc2 build (new wheels page 6)

gary1mc

oo nice always wanted thosew cup holders meself. nothing like a nice brew to warm up your elbow on a cold morning. strange place to put i think but better than nowt.

looking good gary... :D

why are you playing with fiats when you have MC work to be done :roll::lol::lol:

I know mate problem is my wife has a punto my mom's got a panda and my mate just bought this coupe turbo and they are all hanging and because I'm a mechanic I get to do all the repairs which are many and often :lol: feckin Italian motors :roll:

looking good gary... :D

why are you playing with fiats when you have MC work to be done :roll::lol::lol:

I know mate problem is my wife has a punto my mom's got a panda and my mate just bought this coupe turbo and they are all hanging and because I'm a mechanic I get to do all the repairs which are many and often :lol: feckin Italian motors :roll:

I hope they're paying you as they're bound to be keeping you busy. ;)

Trim looks good, what's up with the tiny photos though. :?:

fitted rear arb today and i cant get the f3ckin exhaust to stop rattling now any suggestions guys ive moved it and bent every way i can see to but its still doing it im gonna go mental

fitted rear arb today and i cant get the f3ckin exhaust to stop rattling now any suggestions guys ive moved it and bent every way i can see to but its still doing it im gonna go mental

New exhaust time ;)

:lol: exhaust is spanking new about 2 or 3 month old custom job so must find another answer its doin my head rite in :evil: