F1 first race what you think ?

DAVEMB2

Ok so F1 started and the first race was on Sunday so what you guys think of the cars ,and who could have a go for the title :D

Well prob not button :shock: what in gods name have they come up with ,the car is far off the pace . [smash.gif][smash.gif] I hope they have a good master plan for the 2013 car or they are going to have to bring back the 2012 car and update that :shock:[smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif]

You just can not start that far off and hope to have a chance at the title you are always on the back foot well in their case more than back foot [smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif]

I was not so excited this year building up to the start but after watching the first race i really enjoyed it

And as Kimi Räikkönen was who i have been a fan of since he joined won it was a double bonus for me

Also nice to see the ferrari and redbull not having it all their own way :lol::lol::lol:

watched it on the beeb, so never as involved as seeing every lap, but was pretty good all in all - Hamilton must be chuckling at making the move to Mercedes and everyone thinking he was daft!

good to see kimi doing well as well - did you see him on the podium?... looked like he was going to lamp vettle for spraying champagne in his face! :lol:

LOTUS applause.gif1party.gif1

:) vettle for spraying champagne in his face! was bad showmanship that detailer.gif1

x2, vettel really doesn't like it when things don't go to plan, he tends to chuck his teddy about.

Be good to see Kimi and Lotus do well this year, definitely look like they're easier on the tyres than the others. :)

Looks as though Hamilton has made the right choice so far!!

Happy as larry for Raikkonen though! He's bloody good and finally got himself a win after rough come back last year!

I'm excited! Might have something to do with potentailly having a rather well chested lady friend coming to watch with me! :D

Ooohhhh B00BIES nice 8-)8-)8-)8-)8-) her name is not sue is it mate ???

I'm excited! Might have something to do with potentailly having a rather well chested lady friend coming to watch with me! :D

Ooohhhh B00BIES nice 8-)8-)8-)8-)8-) her name is not sue is it mate ???

Nope, not a Sue! WACK11111[smash.gif]