Williams MB2! Sound system purchased. Status error stuff on. 8/9/13

W_Williamson

thats a nice shade do it all :D

cheers mate, it looks kinda purple in this but it's actually the same colour as the car. It's all been done mate, you just can't see the little bit at the drivers side very well!

cheers mate, it looks kinda purple in this but it's actually the same colour as the car. It's all been done mate, you just can't see the little bit at the drivers side very well!

sorry you misunderstood me do all the dash inserts :D

Ahhhh sorry mate! I was thinking that but i think it looks pretty good the way it is just now. I'm thinking about putting in a double din so I'll need to modify the centre console. Might wrap the whole centre console if I do that!

Ahhhh sorry mate! I was thinking that but i think it looks pretty good the way it is just now. I'm thinking about putting in a double din so I'll need to modify the centre console. Might wrap the whole centre console if I do that!

yes thats it, over to the dark side you come haha

That is looking sweet! I seriously need to get my a$$ in gear de-rover my dash! ;)

Cheers mate. I know what you mean. I've been planning to do it since February, and that's me just done it! Haha

• 3 months later...

Haven't posted on this in a while, mainly because I haven't done anything else with just having a little baby boy! So all cash is going towards him. Heading down to Blackpool though for a break with the misses on the 10th of next month (payday) so when that's done, I'll be concentrating on the car!

One little update I have though. I have a new paint design, courtesy of the wonderful people at North Lanarkshire Council!

URL=http://s108.photobucket.com/user/W_Williamson/media/image.jpg.html]image.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

White building paint all over one side of the road, cars all round me so had no choice but to go through it. This was on my way to wash the car as well! Couldn't get it off. So it gives me the excuse to get the rattle cans and sand paper out and fix some of the paint work.