Williams MB2! Sound system purchased. Status error stuff on. 8/9/13

W_Williamson

im trying to put together a scottish civic5 mini meet hav a look at the meets and events page and put your name down if your interested in going mate . think it'll be good to put some faces to the cars

Wee update. Going to carbon wrap the dash trim tomorrow hopefully. All the pieces of wrap have been cut to size the other day and the little bit at the drivers side has been done. Planned to do it all the other day but only managed to cut the wrap and get the drivers side done before my boss phoned me and asked me to go into work. Pics will be uploaded of course. Will probably do it tomorrow if all goes well.

No mate, ive taken the trim off but it was a big roll of carbon fibre wrap I had so had to cut bits off it to fit. Not managed to get it done today but off work again tomorrow so will hopefully get it done then!

let me know how easy wraping the trim is mate was thinkin of doin mine im getting a bit sick-smileys-1050.gif] of the fake wood

Its not too hard mate, the only reason I never finished it the other day was because I got called into work. The long bit is a little tricky to get off, but if you have patience when doing it, it will be pretty easy

I would recommend having a stanley blade handy though as it comes in very handy!

• 2 weeks later...

Right guys, I havent updated this in a while and a few things have happened. Firstly, I've still not wrapped the dash trim yet as things keep coming up. Its really beginning to annoy me though so it shall be done soon hopefully!. Secondly, took the car through to the misses' uncles who is a mechanic so I could give the car a good check with his jack ect. Found out that the offside droplink is missing, which would explain the knocking noise. The two back shocks will also need replaced, but thats not majorly needing done just now. So droplink will be purchased tomorrow or wednesday and fitted on wednesday. Got the mot on saturday so hopefully she'll pass! Will get a pick of the droplink up later on.