Williams MB2! Sound system purchased. Status error stuff on. 8/9/13

W_Williamson

That is shocking mate! :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  i would be on suicide watch if that happened to me! i hope you get it sorted :sad:

x2, you should've taken photos of the paint on the road and claimed damages from the council. :evil:  :evil:

Congratulations on the nipper.  :)

Cheers mate! I don't know if they would do nothing though, because of where it was. It's on a street known for a lot of trouble ect and stuff like that happens a lot, they could just say it wasn't their paint and I'm back to square one :/

Done a quick chop of the car on photoshop, just lowered with some rims I found on the net, had to take a photo of it with my phone though because I have no Internet in the house at the moment and it wasn't letting me send the picture to my phone for some reason so it's a bit crap quality, but let me know what you guys think...

image-4.jpg

Anyone know where I can get some cheap mesh for the grille and some decent carbon wrap for cheap? I've tried eBay but it seems to just be little bits of wrap they sell

I would look on ebay for mesh and if you search 4D Carbon wrap and look for aucions only it should come up with big 1.52m x 2m and 1.52m x 5m rolls...they go mostly for around 30 to 40 quid. I love carbon wrapping...done loads on my mb2 :)

Done a quick chop of the car on photoshop, just lowered with some rims I found on the net, had to take a photo of it with my phone though because I have no Internet in the house at the moment and it wasn't letting me send the picture to my phone for some reason so it's a bit crap quality, but let me know what you guys think...

image-4.jpg

Do it. :D  B)