H22 into aerodeck?

Chandler

I think it's been done in an M before, but they are very heavy engines for the power gain, I'm not sure it's any better than a B18 conversion? I imagine there's more info on the likes of Civiclife about the H22 lump!

the one im looking at is a h22a8 producing 200bhp as standard, i was thinking about the K20 before but, for the money and how much work and everything is involved is a lot to do :/

just kinda texting the water at the minute and want some more info on the situation

I know someone who had an ATR for a while and he said it was nowhere near as good as the B18 and he went straight back to an MB6.

You should buy a cheap MB6/MC2 and sling the B18 into yours, I won't suggest you sell yours and get an MB6 as it's way too nice. :D

Yer h22 has been done in M and supercharged to I would go for it I done k in the m as you can see and yer the cash is :shock: you can use some of the accord bits too yes it is a bit heavy but you can blow it get some good bhp to . Also if you want to be diff coz everyone has and is doing b18.

I know someone who had an ATR for a while and he said it was nowhere near as good as the B18 and he went straight back to an MB6.

You should buy a cheap MB6/MC2 and sling the B18 into yours, I won't suggest you sell yours and get an MB6 as it's way too nice. :D

Yer the h22 just needs a bit of tweaking that's all and should be pushing more torque :D

• 1 month later...

The H22A is a good engine better if you can get the JDM one as that's 220BHP I think but is a heavy lump my mate has a JDM Lude and he cant pull away from my b18c4 vti-S MB6 he has more top end but that's all, slow off the mark IMO, youd be better getting a C4 strpping the block down sticking high compression pistons in it, balancing the crank, lightend flywheel, new clutch, lightened pully, and refresh the head then use s80 LSD box would smoke most NA cars. I am in the process of building the same engine have a spare and I stripped it down last weekend ready to rebuild.

I know Steveokenievel selling a complete b18c4 for a conversion with the pk9 ecu and loom get in touch with him he's a nice bloke.

forget the h22 too heavy really as stated.