H22 into aerodeck?

Chandler

I know someone who had an ATR for a while and he said it was nowhere near as good as the B18 and he went straight back to an MB6.

You should buy a cheap MB6/MC2 and sling the B18 into yours, I won't suggest you sell yours and get an MB6 as it's way too nice. :D

Yer the h22 just needs a bit of tweaking that's all and should be pushing more torque :D

The Accord Type r is equal to the Mondeo ST24 bland and just a gimmick the finish and quality of the interior was far off Hondas best and the accord has always been a cheap and cheerful motor, the B18 have always been well made from what I understand of the H22 accord they have a lot of gearbox trouble and big end bearing and Con-rod issues just what I have been told by owners I know.

for the over all cost of buying and fitting a H22 and the gains V Cash you could buy a B18c4 and boost it and have 2-3 times the power and still be more reliable. the H22 is an alright engine however they are prone to the woodruff key shearing in the crank, most do it every 60 odd ish K, it you catch it youl save your lump but its still a new crank, plus i think there quite highly strung as standard so youl be putting big coin in to get power!

honestly B18c4 is the way forward, granted everyone does it but theres a good reason for it, my old B18 made 196.4 bhp with just a 4-1 mani derestricted airbox and a P72 ecu!!! for a fast road car knocking on the doors of 200bhp is plenty! ;)

well im hoping by the end of the year. but im probably aiming for febuary next year as thats when my insurance is due, and will give me enough time to sort everything out and pay for the conversion to be done at once, rather than drips and drabs